I LITERALLY HAD TO REWRITE THIS ENTIRE LONGGGGG ASS POST 2X BC OF LIVEJOURNAL'S STUPID WEBSITE AND THE SECOND TIME MY HAMSTER CRAWLED ON MY KEYBOARD AND PRESSED F5 WITH HER FAT ASS AND I JUST GIVE UP IT'S 2:00 A.M. AND I'M TIRED TT_TTTTTTTTTTT WHY DOES MY LIFE SUCK SO MUCH. FUCK YOU LIVEJOURNAL AND YOUR STUPID ASS NEW POST EDITOR!!!
Worked a BUNCh on wiki (like 5 hours) including:
- Poor Shiba's page (super empty before), completely rewrote intro (I hated it before), added gallery + trivia + date answers (0 before), filled infobox, added Japanese to his nicknames
- Added trivia + gallery to Hazuki's page
- Added trivia + gallery to Tamami's page
- Added Habataki Watcher Twitter photos to TMGS4 boys' galleries
- Added intro to Wiki page so people know what to expect on the wiki + get directed to help out if they want
- Created Date Disturbers category + page to navbar/added Saito's page, it's pretty filled out (who knew they had names lol) (thanks game guides)
- Created community to-do list but haven't added anything yet because the entire list + what I envision is exhausting and I'm tired
It was a lot ok. Felt so achey + exhausted after I had to dance 10 minutes to stretch and move. It felt so good because I didn't realize how long I'd been sitting + editing + not moving. Having a sense of time would be great, thanks ADHD!!!! :)My summer sucks because
- 1 week after spring semester ended, I got thrown into intensive Maymester. I have big readings to do every night because it's 1 semester crammed into 3 - 4 weeks. Waking up at 11:00 a.m. is hell ;_;
- Literally 2 days (!!!! 1 WEEKEND) after Maymester ends, I have to do 2 months of online business calculus and international economics. Did I mention I'm REALLY ducking bad at this.
- Please feel sad for me and my sad summer and sad life TT_TT
I got Baekhyun's Prive stuff in the mail yesterday and want to do a post on it. Also wanted to do some recent merch shopping updates today but it's literally 2:04 right now and I still have to do my readings and I have class at 11:00 a.m. Goodnight for now :(Edit:
Ok fine I came back to add a picture of the merch I got tonight because I can't help it
Got the cute GS waterbottle I've been wanting on Yahoo! Auctions!!! :D Got it for buyout price of 980 yen (~$9.00 USD), but that doesn't include proxy fees + shipping from seller TTvTT At least it's super cute!! Original retail price 1500 yen :)
After a few days of waiting, I also got this acrylic panel from Girl's Side DAYS 2019!! (I got it ~4 hours after the seller responded...a little worrying lol.) I love this picture so much because Saeki looks sooooo handsome and good in it!! :DDD I wonder if I'll actually display it or just keep it in its packaging?
The original retail price from what I remember in someone's video of the popup store was about 3,300 - 3,500 yen. I got it for 3,555 so it's pretty similar! :) More to come and an update on my new trading card addiction later lol